AP Easy Complete
SGD 799 SGD 599
With this small and compact under-sink system, you can enjoy cleaner and better tasting water straight from the tap, all at an affordable price! It comes with a dedicated drinking faucet that you can install at the corner of your kitchen sink (drilling required). This system is suitable for homes with 4-6 members.
AP Easy Complete is certified by NSF International, an independent global public health organization, thus giving you peace of mind and protection.
- Built-in LED indicator that changes from red to blue when it’s time to change the filter
- Small and compact design allows for quick and easy under-sink installation
- Affordable cartridge replacement at just $120 every 6 months
- Easy filter cartridge replacement (patented Quick Change system)
- Replacement Cartridge:
|Certification:||NSF 42 and NSF 53|
|Dimensions:||31.8cm (height), 6.0cm (diameter)|
|Filtration capacity:||2,839 L (replace every 6 months)|
|Flow rate:||2.8 L/min|
It costs $120, which translates into $0.04 per litre of filtered water.
Yes, there is an additional $60 charge for drilling of hard tops made of marble, granite and quartz.
- You can visit our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. We are open from Mondays to Fridays 8:30am-5:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Simply click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page and fill up the form. You can indicate your preferred date and time for the visit. Our customer service team will contact you to arrange for a slot.
- We regret that we are unable to offer credit card payments or instalment plans at this point in time. Payment is via cash or cheque only.
- Thanks to effective water treatment processes. Singapore’s water is moderately soft and safe to drink straight from the tap, and well within the World Health Organization’s drinking water guidelines.
- However, there are certain substances that some people may not want in their drinking water, which can be removed by 3M’s water filtrations systems:
- Lead: It is still possible for contaminants like lead to enter your water from your household plumbing. Metal faucets and fixtures made from brass, including chrome-plated brass fixtures, can corrode and release lead into the water, especially hot water.
- Chlorine: Before water is piped to our homes, it is disinfected with chlorine to get rid of all harmful bacteria and viruses that can spread waterborne diseases. Some people may not like the chlorine taste and odor in the tap water.
- You can buy your replacement cartridges from our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. Payment is by cash, cheque or NETS.
- You can even opt to have them delivered with just a phone call away at 6288 8290. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We will do the installation for you. Extra delivery charges apply.