Conveniently installed under your sink, 3M’s trusted Smart Drinking Water System utilizes 3M’s unique Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) to deliver better tasting water straight from your tap. It comes with an intelligent tracking device that helps you monitor your usage and indicate when it is time to change the filter, all in a modern and compact design. Comes with an elegant, dedicated drinking faucet.
NSF Certification: Standards 42 & 53
- Easy filter cartridge replacement (patented Quick Change system)
- Smart monitoring system to indicate cartridge life (both visual and audio alarms)
- High filtration capacity
- Pharmaceutical grade membrane
- Two-stage filtration
|Certification:||NSF Standards 42 and 53|
|Dimensions:||28cm(width) x 14.5cm (depth) x 40cm (height)|
|Filtration capacity:||2,839 L (replace every 12 months)|
|Flow rate:||2.84 L/min|
Watch video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckeBde0WUHc
- You can visit our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. We are open from Mondays to Fridays 8:30am-5:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Simply click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page and fill up the form. You can indicate your preferred date and time for the visit. Our customer service team will contact you to arrange for a slot.
- We regret that we are unable to offer credit card payments or instalment plans at this point in time. Payment is via cash or cheque upon installation.
- Thanks to effective water treatment processes. Singapore’s water is moderately soft and safe to drink straight from the tap, and well within the World Health Organization’s drinking water guidelines.
- However, there are certain substances that some people may not want in their drinking water, which can be removed by 3M’s water filtrations systems:
- Lead: It is still possible for contaminants like lead to enter your water from your household plumbing. Metal faucets and fixtures made from brass, including chrome-plated brass fixtures, can corrode and release lead into the water, especially hot water.
- Chlorine: Before water is piped to our homes, it is disinfected with chlorine to get rid of all harmful bacteria and viruses that can spread waterborne diseases. Some people may not like the chlorine taste and odor in the tap water.
- You can buy your replacement cartridges from our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080.
- You can even opt to have them delivered with just a phone call away at 6288 8290. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We will do the installation for you. Extra delivery charges apply.