Suitable for larger households or places with a high usage of drinking water (e.g. cafes), this compact under-sink system has a filtration capacity eight times that of the AP Easy Complete System with similar reduction capabilities. The FF100 system connects to your existing faucet so no drilling is required. It is especially suitable for smaller kitchens, since it does not take up space on kitchen countertops.
- High filtration capacity at 22,710 L (replace cartridge every 12-18 months)
- Easy filter cartridge replacement (patented Quick Change system)
|Certification:||NSF 42 and NSF 53|
|Dimensions:||40.6cm (height), 11.4cm (diameter)|
|Filtration capacity:||22,710 839 L (replace every 12 months)|
|Flow rate:||9.5 L/min|
- You can visit our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. We are open from Mondays to Fridays 8:30am-5:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Alternatively, you can also view the product at any Selffix store islandwide, as well as selected Home-Fix and Best Denki stores.
- Simply click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page and fill up the form. You can indicate your preferred date and time for the visit. Our customer service team will contact you to arrange for a slot.
- We regret that we are unable to offer credit card payments or instalment plans at this point in time.
- You can however purchase the dispenser from our partner dealers Selffix (all stores) and Home-Fix (selected stores only) as they offer credit card payment and installment plans.
- Thanks to effective water treatment processes. Singapore’s water is moderately soft and safe to drink straight from the tap, and well within the World Health Organization’s drinking water guidelines.
- However, there are certain substances that some people may not want in their drinking water, which can be removed by 3M’s water filtrations systems:
- Lead: It is still possible for contaminants like lead to enter your water from your household plumbing. Metal faucets and fixtures made from brass, including chrome-plated brass fixtures, can corrode and release lead into the water, especially hot water.
- Chlorine: Before water is piped to our homes, it is disinfected with chlorine to get rid of all harmful bacteria and viruses that can spread waterborne diseases. Some people may not like the chlorine taste and odor in the tap water.
- You can buy your replacement cartridges from our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. Payment is by cash, cheque or NETS.
- You can even opt to have them delivered with just a phone call away at 6288 8290. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We will do the installation for you. Extra delivery charges apply.