High Flow BREW Filtration Systems
3M Water Filtration Products High Flow Series filters for hot beverage applications reduce excess chlorine taste and odor, sediment and organic residuals that cause bitter tasting coffee, espresso or tea and clog spray heads. If not filtered these residuals can wreak havoc on your equipment and lead to expensive replacement costs.
When scale build-up is an issue, High Flow BREW Systems add scale inhibitors to help prevent the precipitation of calcium and magnesium that can significantly decrease efficiency and increase maintenance costs.
Turn to 3M High Flow BREW Systems for superior flavor, consistency and customer satisfaction.
- BREW systems add scale inhibitors for improved scale reduction.
- ESP and SGP systems soften water for espresso without the need for a drain, electrical connections, or salt regeneration
- Incorporate a valve-in-head design and Sanitary Quick Change cartridge convenience for fast and easy cartridge change-outs. Inlet water is turned off automatically when the cartridge is replaced.
Click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page above and fill in your contact information. Our product specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series can meet the filtration needs of an entire food service establishment or address specific applications one at a time. A one-cartridge High Flow system with revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media delivers Recipe Quality Water™ at a flow rate of up to 5 gallons per minute (18.9 lpm) and accomplishes what was previously the job of a three- or four-cartridge system.
Whether your foodservice application is cold beverages, ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso, or any combination, a 3M Water Filtration Products High Flow Series system is the one you should count on for unprecedented cyst and bacteria reduction, sediment holding, chlorine taste and odor reduction, and scale inhibition.
With IMPACT media for superior throughput and cartridge life, the 3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series of commercial foodservice products offers simple, effective and easy-to-install solutions that meet the volume, water clarity and maintenance expectations of restaurant owners, chain, fast food and convenience store operators, supermarkets, cafeterias, and institutions. They can help you lower capital and operating costs for your foodservice operation.
- Single-cartridge flow rates and capacities previously available only with three- or four-cartridge systems.
- Up to 12 month cartridge life for cartridges with IMPACT
- No need for a separate pre-filter
- Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design
- No requirement for pre-activation of the media.
- Direct or easily-adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines with NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Combined sediment, cyst, water-borne bacteria and scale reduction with chlorine taste and odor reduction in a single cartridge from our innovative Enhanced Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps to extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals
- Compact manifold systems to simultaneously service multiple applications.