High Flow BEV Systems
Cold beverages are often the most profitable part of convenience stores, restaurants and quick-service operations. For these high-volume cold beverage applications, High Flow filters deliver enough Recipe Quality Water™ to make more than 432,000 soft drinks (16 oz. soft drinks in 22 oz. cups) with a single cartridge. A single cartridge High Flow system replaces three- or four-cartridge manifolds, lowering capital and operating costs.
- Reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor for cold beverage quality, consistency, and customer satisfaction.
- Reduced sediment and abrasive hard particles to help extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals.
- Reduced numbers of microorganisms, including Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts (per NSF Standard 53) and water-borne bacteria such as E.coli. (Depends upon model)
- Virtually no need for an additional pre-filter with High Flow Systems.
Click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page above and fill in your contact information. Our product specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series can meet the filtration needs of an entire food service establishment or address specific applications one at a time. A one-cartridge High Flow system with revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media delivers Recipe Quality Water™ at a flow rate of up to 5 gallons per minute (18.9 lpm) and accomplishes what was previously the job of a three- or four-cartridge system.
Whether your foodservice application is cold beverages, ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso, or any combination, a 3M Water Filtration Products High Flow Series system is the one you should count on for unprecedented cyst and bacteria reduction, sediment holding, chlorine taste and odor reduction, and scale inhibition.
With IMPACT media for superior throughput and cartridge life, the 3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series of commercial foodservice products offers simple, effective and easy-to-install solutions that meet the volume, water clarity and maintenance expectations of restaurant owners, chain, fast food and convenience store operators, supermarkets, cafeterias, and institutions. They can help you lower capital and operating costs for your foodservice operation.
- Single-cartridge flow rates and capacities previously available only with three- or four-cartridge systems.
- Up to 12 month cartridge life for cartridges with IMPACT
- No need for a separate pre-filter
- Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design
- No requirement for pre-activation of the media.
- Direct or easily-adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines with NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Combined sediment, cyst, water-borne bacteria and scale reduction with chlorine taste and odor reduction in a single cartridge from our innovative Enhanced Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps to extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals
- Compact manifold systems to simultaneously service multiple applications.