High Flow ICE Filtration Systems
The ice machine is the backbone of the food service industry. Whether it’s serving drinks or keeping food fresh, large amounts of ice are key to quality service. If you’re looking for cleaner, clearer, consistently, great tasting ice – with reduced Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts (per NSF Standard 53) and water-borne bacteria such as E.coli – look no further than 3M™ High Flow Series Systems.
- Reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor for cleaner ice taste, clarity, consistency and customer satisfaction.
- Reduced chlorine taste and odor helps prevent the effects of chlorine corrosion of metal surfaces.
- Reduced sediment and abrasive hard particles help extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- Reduced downtime and service calls with the built-in delivery of a scale inhibitor. Scale inhibitors reduce the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale.
- IMPACT media packages reduce microorganisms, including Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts (per NSF Standard 53) and water-borne bacteria such as E.coli.
- No need for a separate pre-filter.
Click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page above and fill in your contact information. Our product specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series can meet the filtration needs of an entire food service establishment or address specific applications one at a time. A one-cartridge High Flow system with revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media delivers Recipe Quality Water™ at a flow rate of up to 5 gallons per minute (18.9 lpm) and accomplishes what was previously the job of a three- or four-cartridge system.
Whether your foodservice application is cold beverages, ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso, or any combination, a 3M Water Filtration Products High Flow Series system is the one you should count on for unprecedented cyst and bacteria reduction, sediment holding, chlorine taste and odor reduction, and scale inhibition.
With IMPACT media for superior throughput and cartridge life, the 3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series of commercial foodservice products offers simple, effective and easy-to-install solutions that meet the volume, water clarity and maintenance expectations of restaurant owners, chain, fast food and convenience store operators, supermarkets, cafeterias, and institutions. They can help you lower capital and operating costs for your foodservice operation.
- Single-cartridge flow rates and capacities previously available only with three- or four-cartridge systems.
- Up to 12 month cartridge life for cartridges with IMPACT
- No need for a separate pre-filter
- Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design
- No requirement for pre-activation of the media.
- Direct or easily-adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines with NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Combined sediment, cyst, water-borne bacteria and scale reduction with chlorine taste and odor reduction in a single cartridge from our innovative Enhanced Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps to extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals
- Compact manifold systems to simultaneously service multiple applications.