High Flow Systems for Multiple Applications
For Recipe Quality Water™ to several pieces of equipment that require different water characteristics, use High Flow Dual-Port and Dual-Flow Systems. These systems are engineered for high flow rates and high capacities to supply the benefits of individual equipment filtration from a central location. A central system is typically more economical and easier to install and service than dedicated systems.
- Reduced scale build-up on heating surfaces, which translates to less maintenance costs and higher efficiency
- Reduced sediment and scale-build up on ice machine evaporator plates, which decreases maintenance costs
- Dual-Port Systems reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Dual-Flow Systems inhibit biofilm growth by allowing chlorinated water to flow to the ice machine
- Both systems improve the taste, appearance, and consistency of cold beverages
Click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page above and fill in your contact information. Our product specialist will contact you as soon as possible.
3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series can meet the filtration needs of an entire food service establishment or address specific applications one at a time. A one-cartridge High Flow system with revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media delivers Recipe Quality Water™ at a flow rate of up to 5 gallons per minute (18.9 lpm) and accomplishes what was previously the job of a three- or four-cartridge system.
Whether your foodservice application is cold beverages, ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso, or any combination, a 3M Water Filtration Products High Flow Series system is the one you should count on for unprecedented cyst and bacteria reduction, sediment holding, chlorine taste and odor reduction, and scale inhibition.
With IMPACT media for superior throughput and cartridge life, the 3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series of commercial foodservice products offers simple, effective and easy-to-install solutions that meet the volume, water clarity and maintenance expectations of restaurant owners, chain, fast food and convenience store operators, supermarkets, cafeterias, and institutions. They can help you lower capital and operating costs for your foodservice operation.
- Single-cartridge flow rates and capacities previously available only with three- or four-cartridge systems.
- Up to 12 month cartridge life for cartridges with IMPACT
- No need for a separate pre-filter
- Fast and easy cartridge change-outs with Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design
- No requirement for pre-activation of the media.
- Direct or easily-adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines with NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports
- Combined sediment, cyst, water-borne bacteria and scale reduction with chlorine taste and odor reduction in a single cartridge from our innovative Enhanced Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) media
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps to extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings, and seals
- Compact manifold systems to simultaneously service multiple applications.