HCD-2 Hot, Cold & Room Temperature Filtered Water Dispenser
SGD 1888 SGD 1488
Get your hot/cold/room temperature filtered water instantly at just a touch of a button! You’ll never have to waste time boiling, cooling or storing water again. The direct piped-in system connects the water source in your home or workplace straight to your dispenser. With this sleek and space-saving unit, say goodbye to that unsightly kettle, water flask or storage container sitting around your kitchen.
- Hot, cold and room temperature water functions
- Affordable cartridge replacement at just $120 every 6 months
- Easy DIY twist and turn cartridge replacement
- BPA-free for all parts in contact with water
- Ultraviolet (UV) lamp that inactivates bacteria and viruses, thus sterilising water by up to 99.9%
*Additional drilling charges may apply (e.g. drilling through hard tops made of marble, quartz or granite)
|Dimensions:||29.0cm (width) x 49.7cm (depth) x 47.4cm (height)|
|Filtration system:||3M AP2-C405SG Drinking Water Filtration System with UV Lamp|
|Filtration capacity:||4,000 L (replace every 6 months)|
|Flow rate:||2.0 L/min|
|Tanks:||Hot water (0.6 L), cold water (3.0 L), room temperature water (4.6 L)
*Hot water tank is made of steel
|Power consumption:||100W (cold water), 450W (hot water)|
You can visit our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. You can even try a cup of 3M filtered water! We are open from Mon to Fri 8.30am-5.30pm, and Sat 8.30am-12.30pm.
Alternatively, you can also view the product at any Selffix store and selected Home-Fix and Best Denki stores.
Causeway Point, Northpoint, Thomson Plaza, Waterway Point, Tampines 1, Marina Square, Great World City, Novena Square, Tanglin Mall, Ion Orchard, IMM & Lot One
Best Denki Outlet:
Century Square, Great World City, Parkway Parade, Ngee Ann City, Vivo City
Yes. Simply click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page and fill up the form. You can indicate your preferred date and time for the visit. Our customer service team will contact you to arrange for a slot.
We regret that we are unable to offer credit card payments or instalment plans at this point in time.
You can however purchase the dispenser from our partner dealers Selffix (all stores) and Home-Fix (selected stores only) as they offer credit card payment and instalment plans.
Yes, you can get your contractor to drill a 7-8mm-sized hole, preferably at the back of the countertop, to allow for the piping to pass through.
Not to worry. You can place a $50 deposit with us via cash, cheque or bank transfer to enjoy the promotion before it ends.
We recommend to replace the UV lamp every 5 years. Contact us at 6288 8290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a replacement.
Thanks to effective water treatment processes. Singapore’s water is moderately soft and safe to drink straight from the tap, and well within the World Health Organization’s drinking water guidelines.
However, there are certain substances that some people may not want in their drinking water, which can be removed by 3M’s water filtrations systems:
- Lead: It is still possible for contaminants like lead to enter your water from your household plumbing. Metal faucets and fixtures made from brass, including chrome-plated brass fixtures, can corrode and release lead into the water, especially hot water.
- Chlorine: Before water is piped to our homes, it is disinfected with chlorine to get rid of all harmful bacteria and viruses that can spread waterborne diseases. Some people may not like the chlorine taste and odor in the tap water.
There is no filter replacement indicator for the dispenser. However upon installation, our installers will write the date of installation on the cartridge itself. We recommend that you change the filter cartridge for the dispenser every six months.
Changing the cartridge is easy, and something you can do on your own!
- First, unscrew the cover on the right of the dispenser.
- Grab the filter cartridge firmly and twist it in an anti-clockwise direction. Tilt it and remove it from its filter head cavity.
- Insert the new cartridge into the filter head cavity, twist it in a clockwise direction until it is locked in place.
You can buy your replacement cartridges from our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. Payment is by cash, cheque or NETS.
You can also purchase them from any Selffix stores island-wide but we recommend that you call the store first to check if they have the replacement cartridge in stock before making your way down.
You can even opt to have them delivered with just a phone call away at 6288 8290. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We will do the installation for you.
Hot water: Average 85-90°C
Cold water: 3-5°C
The filter cartridge is made in the United States while the dispenser casing is made in South Korea.