SQC Viro 4 RO System
This microbiological water purifier employs a reverse osmosis (RO) filtration process. It comes with an LED indicator that helps you monitor your usage and indicates when it is time to change the filter. Comes with an elegant, dedicated drinking faucet. For people with health conditions, please consult your doctor first if this system is suitable for you.
*A minimum water pressure of 50 psi is recommended
- High filtration capacity
- Four-stage filtration
- Sediment/carbon pre-filtration
- Reverse osmosis filtration
- Ultra-fine filtration via pleated membrane
- Carbon block VOC post-filtration
|Certification:||NSF Standards 42, 53, 58 and P231 Protocol FDA CFR-21 Compliant|
|Dimensions:||Storage tank: 41.1cm (height) x 22.9cm (diameter)
Cartridges: 27.2cm (width) x 38.5cm (height) x 11.9cm (diameter)
|Filtration capacity:||7,571 L (replace every 12 months)|
|Flow rate:||89.3 L/min|
- You can visit our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. You can even try a cup of 3M filtered water! We are open from Mon to Fri 8.30am-5.30pm, and Sat 8.30am-12.30pm.
- Alternatively, you can also view the product at any Selffix store islandwide. Click here for the full list of Selffix stores.
- Simply click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page and fill up the form. You can indicate your preferred date and time for the visit. Our customer service team will contact you to arrange for a slot.
- We regret that we are unable to offer credit card payments or instalment plans at this point in time. Payment is by cash or cheque upon installation.
- Thanks to effective water treatment processes. Singapore’s water is moderately soft and safe to drink straight from the tap, and well within the World Health Organization’s drinking water guidelines.
- However, there are certain substances that some people may not want in their drinking water, which can be removed by 3M’s water filtrations systems:
- Lead: It is still possible for contaminants like lead to enter your water from your household plumbing. Metal faucets and fixtures made from brass, including chrome-plated brass fixtures, can corrode and release lead into the water, especially hot water.
- Chlorine: Before water is piped to our homes, it is disinfected with chlorine to get rid of all harmful bacteria and viruses that can spread waterborne diseases. Some people may not like the chlorine taste and odor in the tap water.
- You can buy your replacement cartridges from our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080.
- You can even opt to have them delivered with just a phone call away at 6288 8290. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We will do the installation for you. Extra delivery charges apply.