Whole House Filtration System
The whole house filtration system provides consistent high quality water for whole house filtration, and is ideal for larger homes and light commercial applications.
Filtration models: AP902 / AP903 / AP904
*A site visit is required prior to installation.
- Easy filter cartridge replacement (patented Quick Change system)
- High filtration capacity
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs
- Electronic countdown timer refrigerator magnet included in the installation kit to help remind the homeowner when the cartridge change-out time is near
|Certification:||NSF Standards 42 and 53|
|Dimensions:||63.7cm (height) x 11.4cm (diameter)|
|Micron rating:||5 nominal|
|Filtration capacity:||378,541 L (replace every 12 months)|
|Flow rate:||75.7 L/min|
- You can visit our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. We are open from Mondays to Fridays 8:30am-5:30pm, and Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Simply click on the Send Enquiry button on the product page and fill up the form. You can indicate your preferred date and time for the visit. Our customer service team will contact you to arrange for a slot.
- We regret that we are unable to offer credit card payments or instalment plans at this point in time. Payment is by cash or cheque upon installation.
- Thanks to effective water treatment processes. Singapore’s water is moderately soft and safe to drink straight from the tap, and well within the World Health Organization’s drinking water guidelines.
- However, there are certain substances that some people may not want in their drinking water, which can be removed by 3M’s water filtrations systems:
- Lead: It is still possible for contaminants like lead to enter your water from your household plumbing. Metal faucets and fixtures made from brass, including chrome-plated brass fixtures, can corrode and release lead into the water, especially hot water.
- Chlorine: Before water is piped to our homes, it is disinfected with chlorine to get rid of all harmful bacteria and viruses that can spread waterborne diseases. Some people may not like the chlorine taste and odor in the tap water.
- You can buy your replacement cartridges from our office located at 2 Kim Chuan Drive, #02-06 CSI Distribution Centre, Singapore 537080. Payment is by cash, cheque or NETS.
- You can even opt to have them delivered with just a phone call away at 6288 8290. Payment is by cash or cheque only. We will do the installation for you. Extra delivery charges apply.