- Highly durable material, resistant to scratches, abrasion, impact, solvent, mild alkalis, mild acids and water*
- Dimensionally stable material
- Minimal downtime; easy on-site application to existing surface
- Easy cleaning and maintenance – just use a clean, soft cloth with mild detergent and water
- Flexible material, can apply on 3D surfaces and compound shapes
- Passed flammability tests BS 476 Part 6 & 7 – can be used on fire rated doors
*excludes full water immersion
What makes 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes better?
Aesthetics: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes resembles natural materials and other surfaces, delivering the look you want without the weight.
Minimal Environmental Impact: 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are not produced from trees or metal-bearing ores. Short renovation downtime, with less waste. Earns LEED credits.
Easy application: 3M Comply™ Adhesive Technology bonds powerfully to any substrate, is repositionable and eliminates bubbles, simplifying and speeding application.
When to use 3M DI-NOC Architectural Films
For renovations: Lightweight and self-adhering, 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes can be applied on site to the existing substrate, reducing labor cost. With 3M DI-NOC products, you can achieve a customized look without sacrificing aesthetics, thanks to their uncanny resemblance to natural materials.
For new construction: Perhaps you prefer the authenticity of real wood, metal or stone. That’s only natural. Use them for selected areas. Specify 3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes everywhere else. You’ll get cost savings, speed of application and durability – and still maintain the aesthetic appeal you desire.
Contact us now to request for a hardcopy product catalogue and/or schedule for a presentation.